- Roller Coaster Theme Park in Perth » Adventure World
Escape to Adventure World, awesome rides for the whole family With roller coasters, water park, wild life experiences events Get ready for an AWesome day!
- Theme Parks, Australian Theme Parks | Parkz - Theme Parks
Looking theme park reviews, ratings, photos and information, photos? Parkz: Everything you need to know about theme parks in one place
- Euro-Fighter » Gerstlauer Amusement Rides
If vertical is not enough, go beyond with the Euro-Fighter roller coaster and the incredible first drop of 97° - an innovation of Gerstlauer Amusement Rides GmbH
- Luna Park, Melbourne - Wikipedia
Roller coasters Silly Serpent – powered track children's roller coaster, 540 degree loop of track ; Scenic Railway – opened in December 1912, the Scenic Railway is the oldest continually operating roller coaster in the world, and one of only three roller coasters (the others being in Great Yarmouth, UK, and Copenhagen, Denmark) that
- Adventure World - Adventure Parks for Kids - ActiveActivities
Adventure World is Western Australia’s premier Theme Park and home of ‘Australia’s best Roller Coaster’ The $12m world class ‘Abyss’ is a fully-theme ( )
- List of defunct amusement parks - Wikipedia
The following is a list of amusement parks and theme parks that have been closed, demolished, or abandoned:
- Aardvark Travel Directory – Aardvark Travel Search Engine . . .
The Hunter Valley The main way Australia has been opened up to the world is through wine tours that go deep into the hearts and culture of the natives
- Camping - Explore Ontario
Starting about an hour west of Toronto and stretching to Ontario’s west coast, Huron, Perth, Waterloo and Wellington offer some of the finest professional theatre and family-oriented outdoor experiences anywhere