- Roller Coaster Theme Park in Perth » Adventure World
Escape to Adventure World, awesome rides for the whole family With roller coasters, water park, wild life experiences events Get ready for an AWesome day!
- Theme Parks, Australian Theme Parks | Parkz - Theme Parks
Looking theme park reviews, ratings, photos and information, photos? Parkz: Everything you need to know about theme parks in one place
- Euro-Fighter » Gerstlauer Amusement Rides
If vertical is not enough, go beyond with the Euro-Fighter roller coaster and the incredible first drop of 97° - an innovation of Gerstlauer Amusement Rides GmbH
- Luna Park, Melbourne - Wikipedia
Melbourne's Luna Park is a historic amusement park located on the foreshore of Port Phillip Bay in St Kilda, Melbourne, Victoria It opened on 13 December 1912, with a formal opening a week later, and has been operating almost continuously ever since
- List of defunct amusement parks - Wikipedia
The following is a list of amusement parks and theme parks that have been closed, demolished, or abandoned:
- Movie World, WetnWild and Sea World 3 Day Pass . . .
Visit three of the Gold Coast's favourite theme parks over consecutive days with a pass to Movie World, Wet'n'Wild and Sea World This pass includes admission into all three parks allowing you to book and save money
- Fun things to do in Ontario with kids on FamilyDaysOut. com
A 20-acre family theme park with over 30 rides and attractions on the Toronto Islands Old Ontario village main street hasfood, games, shops and rides including our antique carousel, and log flume ride!
- Guide to Melbourne - Tourism Australia
By Ellie Schneider With Melbourne's combination of world-class dining, art galleries, homegrown fashion and a packed sports calendar, it's no surprise Victoria's capital is regarded the world’s most livable city